1/20/12

Honestly. . .

I feel like I'll never finish anything again. As soon as I get one idea that I love, I get another that I love just as much as that last one. This happens to me frequently, as it does to a lot of people I suppose. Sterling was a sort of a random stroke of luck in terms of finishing anything.
Though as that same luck would have it, I've been drawing a ton! I've made quite a bit of new art lately, including Sherlock fanarts (Benny C. is inadvertently teaching me how to draw cheekbones, it's wonderful!) and some pieces for a new book I've been working on lately.
I've had some great ideas, tossing around the idea of writing and drawing a comic again. I've thought about doing it before, but I couldn't draw back then as well as I can now, and I'm learning to do better. I'm not too good at action shots.
Right, so that's my life lately!
Here are some of the arts I've been doing :}
Sherlock Holmes from BBC's Sherlock. Featuring Benny C's inspirational cheekbones
John Watson from BBC's Sherlock -- what do you mean the same pose?
Evey
Some sketches
more sketches -- Tenth and Eleventh Doctors from Doctor Who, annotated





No comments: